The web sites listed below are strictly a resource of web pages. They are for your personal enjoyment and decision making. The Emerald City Social Club does not guarantee or make endorsements about the content of these pages and viewpoints stated on these sites.
- Esprit, TG Event
- Esprit is a yearly transgender event held in Port Angeles, WA. Rated as one of the best events in the nation.
- Cornbury Society of Vancouver, British Columbia
- Cornbury is the Emerald Cities sister social club in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.. The Emerald City works with NWGA and Cornbury Society to produce Esprit in Port Angeles, Washington. They have a great website with lots of helpful information about transgendered behavior.
- NWGA of Portland, Oregon
- NWGA is the Emerald Cities sister social club in Portland, Oregon. The Emerald City works with NWGA and Cornbury Society to produce Esprit in Port Angeles, Washington. The Emerald City was born out of NWGA. We have a special bond and relationship with NWGA.
- TranSpace is a place where trangendered people can change or store clothes near downtown Seattle. The space provides 24/7 access so you can change clothes whenever.
- Ingersoll Gender Center
- Ingersoll offers support groups, referrals to Ingersoll trained therapists, referrals to physicians and surgeons when those are appropriate, and a great deal of expertise.
- Washington Gender Alliance
- WGA a support and educational organization dedicated to helping people deal with the issues of gender identity and/or expression, be it their own, or those of someone in their lives.
- Diversity Alliance of the Puget Sound
- Diversity Alliance of the Puget Sound (DAPS) serves Washington State’s Transgender, Non-Binary, Genderfluid, Gender Non-Conforming, Agender, Intersex, and Questioning population through direct service. We strive to meet as many of the needs of these individuals as possible by providing support groups to give them a safe space to learn and grow as their authentic selves, financial need programs, individual and community advocacy, and HRT supply kit programs.
- The Emerald City Facebook Group
- There is a lot of discussion about events.
- Karen Williams, Web Site
- Karen has a personal web site, with many pictures of some of the activities she, and the club have been involved in. Karen has been involved with the TG community for many years and has served the Emerald City board for most of those years.